Listography – Wedding Day Revisited
So this week the lovely Kate over at asked what we’d change about our wedding day. Not much actually. I absolutely LOVED my wedding day. It rocked. From dawn to dusk and beyond. I’d do it again in a heart beat.
But if I was going to do it all again, I’d give myself some advice…
1. Don’t be so bl**dy tight and buy the negatives off the photographer straight away. Waiting for three years until he’ll just give them to you is no good if he’s nowhere to be found. No digital pictures whatsoever of your wedding is not a good outcome.
2. Have a spare pair of tights/stockings around so that your bridesmaid doesn’t have to give hers to your Mother who forgot to bring any. (Actually, don’t bother, it was very funny at the time.)
3. Don’t lose so much weight stressing out before the big day that your gorgeous dress almost doesn’t fit! You’re only going to wear it once and no, you’re not going to dye it black and cut it down to make an evening dress. It’s going to sit in it’s box reminding you that you were once thin enough to wear it.
4. Think twice about whether it was a good idea to let the Uncles loose on the dance floor. Especially the one who relived Grease with every female guest. Twice.
5. Don’t worry about whether other people are enjoying themselves and just have a ball. It’s your day.
What would you change about your wedding day? Pop a list on your blog and link up over at .
Photo credit: First dance by Gregory Szarkiewicz at freedigitalphotos.net